Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Domino's Pizzas India delivered stale and rat eaten pizzas

I had order Set Combination Veg Singles Pizzas at a store of Charcop, Kandivali (W) on telephone no. 2860 9584 on 23rd December, 2011 at 12.45 hours I had received delivery at 13.03 hours.

And when I open the box, I found that pizzas were eaten by rats, irregular in shape, toppings were burnt, curved from the base as they were stale and re-baked and delivered. And I gave a call back on the same telephone no. at 13.08 hours. I was told that not to eat that pizzas and keep it aside as it is and they are delivering fresh pizzas. And fresh pizzas were delivered to me at 13.45 hours.

Fresh pizzas were perfect as regular. But I told delivery boy to take back the fresh and the rat eaten pizzas as I was in shocked due to previous non-hygienic pizzas and fresh pizzas too made in same non-hygienic store. And I don’t want to eat pizzas which will be having adverse effects on my health.

I had talked with Sonu Gaikwad, Manoj Poojari, Bhavesh Parmar, and Rubina Baig regarding the same issue. But talking to these people was hopeless as they were not liable for this job. Their response was in a very low level and in irresponsible manner which does match with International brand like Dominos and therefore this problem had occurred with me because of their non-experience.

Then I had talked with Sandeep Arora. He told me to email him and customer care the photographs and A/V taken by me. But I had no reply since then. Then I had called Sharif Chougule. He told that he had received forwarded email from customer care. And he also had nothing to say about it.

I had an A/V and photographs of the above matter taken on a High Definition and Mega Pixel Sony Handycam.

Pankaj Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment